Centre Policies and Procedures
Below is a list of our policies, documents and procedures which are designed to help and support our customers and learners. Copies are available to view at our main training facility.
Address: Waybrite Ltd, Suite3, Waterway House, Canal St, Wigan, WN6 7NQ
Phone: 01942 386840
- Health and Safety Policy
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Learner appeals Procedure/Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Qualification assessment procedures
- Qualification quality assurance procedures
- Employer’s liability, insurance and indemnity
- Fair access to assessment policy including access to assessment in a foreign language where appropriate.
- Complaints policy and/or process which learners can access
- Arrangements to prevent and investigate allegations of malpractice and maladministration
- Arrangements to identify and resolve potential conflicts of interest
We understand the importance of providing learners with the right environment for learning and these policies are in place ensure the highest quality learning experience that is fair and safe.